Every now and then, I pin a cute fall or winter outfit on Pinterest. I have learned that it is always fun to pin inspiration and things I want for my closet. However, it is even more fun and cost effective to pin outfits that include items I already own. It saves me from constantly wanting more, more, more. I have a couple of outfits that I have put together thanks to Pinterest, using clothes that I already have in my closet. Before I show pictures, I have to warn readers that I don't wear a lot of make up, I hardly ever get all dressed up from head to toe, I don't wear tons of jewelry, and I will probably never look like my pinterest counterparts. I get up at 5:45 a.m. and am ready by 6:30 a.m. I am who I am and nothing more! With all that said, I still like to have fun and explore fashion within my comfort limit. 

Outfit #1


I loved that this outfit was so simple. I am the definition of simple and this outfit was sooooo easy...minus the red lipstick of course. I had this herringbone vest from jane.com. It was a steal compared to the J.Crew splurge I never could have made. My red and white striped shirt was from GAP. 


Outfit #2


The color combo on this outfit is to die for! In fact, the day I wore it, two other teachers were wearing the exact colors. I was kicking myself for not taking a picture of their outfits too! My black shirt was from Ross. The leopard scarf was from the BP section at Nordstrom seasons ago. The maroon skinny pants were from Old Navy. 



Here are some other outfits I am excited to try with things from my closet! All were found on Pinterest.  Keeping a list of outfits pinned on my Pinterest helps me get ready quicker in the mornings. I spend less time in my closet contemplating what to wear. The herringbone vest is all over pinterest. It's definitely a MUST HAVE. 






This last outfit is one that I found on one of the blogs I read every morning. I have the exact plaid shirt and red fur vest!  I can't wait for this one! 


Remember this plaid shirt from my previous post?? Yep, all I have to do is add a vest to it. 


What are some of your favorite fall and winter outfits? Any pinterest boards I should be following for inspiration?? Let me know!






Leave a Reply