Today I'm linking up with Andrea at Momfessionals to share:


I have to start out by saying, I LOVE organization. I have only lived in my house for a year and a half, so it's been a process to begin organizing the entire house. It can't be done over one weekend and let's be honest...shelves, baskets, labels, containers, hooks, etc....they all cost $$$. It bothers me that my whole house can not be perfectly organized, but I have to remind myself its OK. I really don't have that much stuff anyways, so it all works out! With that said...

Pinterest told me to do this:


Andddd I did this with my linen closet upstairs, with baskets from Ross:


Pinterest told me to do this:


Andddd I did used the same gift wrap storage from The Container Store:


Pinterest told me to do this:


Andddd I did this with the same jewelry rack from Etsy:


In the kitchen, I really wanted a spice rack because I could not stand all the bottles cluttering up the cabinet. This rack is from The Container Store. The lids have clear stickers on them with black print that label what spice it is. 


I use the largest kitchen canister to hold all my cooking utensils. When I do cook, I like to have all the utensils available.



In the bathrooms, I like to have trays to hold everything that would normally sit on the countertops. I just think it looks nicer and more organized of course!


Finally, I use a Kate Spade planner to keep myself in line. I use a color coded system in my planner using felt pens. I really want to order the Stabilo pens because I have heard so many great things about them. I think you can get them through Amazon.




I hope you enjoyed the several tips I shared with you. I keep a board on Pinterest with organization ideas for the future. Feel free to find my Pinterest page using the "follow me" button, located at the top right of my blog, or by clicking HERE






Leave a Reply