Ahhhhh. The school week is over (I can breathe), the house is clean and now I'm writing my blog post while watching an episode of Gossip Girl on Netflix. Life is good. 


one



My newest pair of lamps from IKEA are real winners. Some IKEA products are questionable in my opinion, but these are great quality and easy to put together. They are a nice addition to my guest room. I originally fell in love with these Ranarp lamps while searching pinterest and google images. I actually had to visit IKEA 3 times before they were back in stock. Apparently, they are a hot item. Here were some of the pictures I found before buying them. 



               

You can't buy these adorable lamps online, but click HERE to see them online and check your store for availability!

two
Nordstrom has discounted some of their infinity scarves!! I personally bought these two, but probably could have chosen a few more. I love how easy infinity scarves are to put on in the morning when I'm trying to run out the door. I can't wait to get them in the mail.

Black and White Plaid HERE $7.97 65% off!!

Multi Colored HERE $7.97 60% off!!

three


Earlier this week, I featured several Stella and Dot pieces on my blog. My Stella and Dot stylist, Catherine, was a guest blogger and she really shared some great info. It was definitely one of my favorite posts yet! Read it HERE for yourself! Anyways, I wanted to also mention another Stella and Dot necklace that I always get compliments on when I wear it. 

Introducing the Rebel Pendant in Gold...


Click HERE to purchase online OR host a party and probably get it for FREE or half off! I have not paid full price for any of my Stella and Dot pieces. The Rebel Pendant also comes in silver and rose gold. The gold is a bestseller and probably the one I wear the most. And I'm telling you every time, I wear it, I get at least a handful of compliments and people immediately want to know where it is from. Go ahead and search online to see all the outfits people are putting together with this necklace!! It's a staple everyone needs in their jewelry collection. 

four


This week for dinner, I made the most amazing Baked Ham and Cheese Sammies! I found the original recipe HERE. I did change the recipe a bit by using Garlic Texas Toast from the freezer section. Also, instead of using a casserole dish and spreading the mustard on the bottom of the dish, I used a pan (with foil on top) and just squirted the mustard on the bottom of the bread. Using less dishes and pans, makes me a happy girl when it comes to clean up time!

I plan on keeping a recipe list of easy weeknight meals on my blog HERE. Check back often to see what else I am making!

five


EEEEKKKKK! This guy has a book and I've heard it's really good. I have to say he led me to his sister's blog after seeing her on his Bachelor episodes. I found out his sister's family lives in my area and I started stalking her blog. I loved it so much, I started contemplating starting my own blog. She doesn't know it but she pretty much the reason I have one ;) Read her blog HERE. Buy Sean's book HERE

Today I'm linking up with these bloggers...









Enjoy your weekend ladies! 


Leave a Reply