The first week back to school was actually really good...minus the indoor recess part. I went back with a renewed energy. It's amazing what kind of patience you can give the kids with a happy heart. However, if you are a teacher and experiencing indoor recess, you should definitely utilize GoNoodle HERE

You sign up for FREE and create your class. This program is as easy as 1-2-3 and AH-MAZ-ING. You have access to hundreds of videos for dancing, stretching, yoga, sports, exercise, math, reading, etc. You can even choose videos for grades K-2 and 3-5. In my opinion, the best part is that there are NO commercials or ads. It is completely safe. Each class you create picks a funny character to help motivate the students. After 10 videos the character transforms and grows bigger and stronger. 

Meet Bart Reynolds...


He's ugly but the kids LOVE him. During indoor recess, I have an average of 40 kids in my classroom. I lay out a ton of math tubs for the kids to explore as well as have GoNoodle movement songs playing. Kindergarteners never get to just play anymore, so this time ends up being perfect for them. 

In addition to my GREAT week at school, I have also been having a GREAT week at home! I put aside all cleaning and organizing (since thats what I focused on during the break) and starting watching Gossip Girl on Netflix. 

Original source HERE

Can I just say this show has really helped me get back into the swing of things this week! I mean really I had no idea A TV SHOW could have that much of an effect on someone. I literally look forward to coming home to the 2nd season after school. I watched Season 1 in two days and easily became addicted to the characters and the drama. Once you are sucked into the madness, there is no going back until all 6 seasons have been watched!!!

You definitely need to check out Netflix HERE for as low as $7.99. They offer a ton of great seasons and I love that it personalizes everything for you and your TV watchin' style. 


Andddd of course, let's not forget about The Bachelor people. Ummm hellooooo there...

Original source HERE. 

Original source HERE

Original source HERE.

I'm thinking Chris digs the Plaid as much as I do!! Haha- really though, I actually watch for the crazies- pure entertainment. I even read all the spoilers after the first episode. I enjoy watching the show from the perspective of knowing who wins. It shows it in a whole new light! You can find the best spoilers HERE at Reality Steve. 
You're. Welcome. 

To make this week even better, tomorrow is FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY OOOOHHH and today my school found out GREAT news. We have been ranked the 41st best school in DFW as well as the highest ranking school in Frisco out of 37 elementary schools! Way to go Sem! Teaching can be the hardest job and the most rewarding job all at the same time. I do love that. Read the article HERE!

Lastly, my prayer for you for the first week of the new year has been Romans 12:12- Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Can't wait to see what God has planned for you and I during 2015!! 

Enjoy your weekend and check back tomorrow for some Friday Favorites. 


Leave a Reply