For Christmas, I was sure to add OLD NAVY to my list of favorite stores. They have an amazing line of plaid this season. Literally one of the best. 

This has been my go-to plaid shirt lately. 


I actually bought this shirt in a medium because the XS and Small are too short for my torso and too tight to button comfortably. I liked the medium because it added length. I paired it with gray pants but easily could have worn it with black pants or jeans. My red flats are from Ross. 

Check out how Sheaffer pairs her old navy plaid with black pants and leopard flats! I am soooo remembering this for next time. 


I read Sheaffer's blog, Pinterest Told Me To,  every morning. She is one of the best!! Read her "Mad for Plaid" post HERE

Because this particular plaid shirt is no longer available, I have put together some other options for you to consider.


        



Find these exact shirts HERE

I am also in love with this plaid vest from Old Navy, but it's not currently available. 


Isn't this amazing??!!

On my Pinterest today, I saw "How to Wear a Plaid Shirt". Original post found HERE


I love #1 and #4 the best. I have been on the look out for the perfect scarves. I don't buy much at Nordstrom because I am on a teacher budget, but I do find some great scarves there in their BP (juniors) section. 

I have also been looking for vests to go with my plaid shirts. I have found a few at Banana Republic Outlet, Old Navy and Jane.com. 

On Jane last week, I found a vest similar to this without the J. Crew price tag. That went directly into my cart. 


Adorable right?!

And to continue the obsession, I have to share four other Pinterest finds. Enjoy!







Leave a Reply