Yep! You read that right! Friday Favorites on Saturday because it's just been one of those weeks. Today was the highlight of my week, but we will talk about today... tomorrow. I've got a whole week to catch up on for cryin' out loud. Honestly though, my week was such a blur. All I really remember is battling a sinus infection along with math assessments, literacy assessments and report cards. I did however manage to think of one favorite that has been on my mind recently. I know you are all thrilled!!!


As always, I am linking up to Andrea at Momfessionals! Love. Her.

My grandma recently gave me an antique bed that my mom used when she was little. It is the perfect addition to the guest room upstairs. I painted the room greige, but I still haven't quite decided what direction to go with the decor. I knew I wanted to buy the bedding first to get some inspiration. I checked all the normal places beforehand: Tuesday Morning, Homegoods, Ross, Target and Marshalls. I bought several different items, but they all got returned. Thennnn I searched pinterest and found these:




































IKEA of course!! Why didn't I think of that?! I'm pretty sure I went that very same day. In person, I fell in love with the ALVINE KVIST duvet cover found HERE. I took a couple pictures in the store to get some ideas. 





IKEA bedding is my new favorite. I think my duvet was 39.99. You can't beat that price!! You should definitely go to the store or check it out HERE

I am still juggling ideas back and forth with the rest of the bedroom decor, but I am thinking of adding yellows. I could really use some advice from my friends. hint. hint. (go ahead and leave me some comments- you know you wanna).

Hope you all had a beautiful Saturday.





Leave a Reply