Today I'm linking up with Andrea over at Momfessionals, for some Friday Favorites. 






one
For Christmas, I receive a ton of candles, lotions, body washes, etc. from my students. I always look forward to trying out each scent and brand. This was by far my favorite product I was given this year!!! I am sure this is a holiday scent and probably sold out, but it is Frosted Cranberry Body Butter from The Body Shop. You can find it HERE. I love that it actually has a butter texture. The body butter also rubs in easily, feels as smooth as silk, and has just the right thickness to make your skin feel protected against the winter months. I don't think it smells like cranberries, but I do love whatever it does smell like. Ha!

Select body butters are on sale NOW for $10 HERE. The normal price is $20 and I can tell you right now, it would be hard for me to ever spend $20 on a lotion with my budget. 

two



Let's just say a special friend surprised me with these after reading my first blog post about Christmas gift ideas. I absolutely ADORE these earrings. I wear a ton of navy. These go perfect with just about anything color though. She purchased them from Nordstrom HERE or HERE but they must be all sold out for now. Check back often to see when they come back in stock. Nordstrom put them on sale during the holidays, so you may get lucky during the next sale. I honestly recommend any of the other 17 colors. I also have the earrings in black and fluorescent pink. 

three


When I am at a loss for the next book I will read, I typically go to Target's Club Picks HERE and search through all the books they have chosen to be apart of their monthly book club. I'm only 50 pages into this one, but so far it is an easy read and I am enjoying it. The book happens to be a New York Times Bestseller and named one of the best books of the year by: The Wall Street Journal, Oprah, Bookpage and Kirkus Review. It was also named a favorite read by Gillian Flynn. I found it at my local Half Price Books and immediately started reading it. I'll let you know how I like it at the end. Find it at Target HERE

four


Over the break, I ran a bunch of errands with my friend Leah. She happens to find a lot of great things at Sam Moon. I honestly don't think to go in there unless she brings me. This particular day she was looking at a watch for her mom so I went ahead and looked too. I found this amazing rose gold cuff watch! I have worn it everyday for the last week. I am not going to lie, I've had my eye on Kate Spade, Michael Kors, etc. but I don't really have the money for those...so this was the best $11.99 purchase I have EVER made. The best part was, I tricked my husband into thinking it was $250!!! I've never ordered from Sam Moon online and the particular watch I bought is not online, but it wouldn't hurt to look around their website HERE. I actually recommend going in the store to see the quality of the item. 

five

Call me crazy, but my friend Kathleen and I went to Sonic one night after Christmas lights. She ordered onion rings with ranch dipping sauce and I had to immediately order the same thing. Hellloooo. Best. Thing. Ever. Is it terribly sad that I have had these 5 times within the last 2 weeks??!! Ahhhh SO good. 

Have a wonderful weekend, sweet friends!








Leave a Reply