Anytime, I am on any sort of break from school, I always find myself cleaning out and organizing! I probably get rid of things sooner than I should, but I can't stand living with clutter. I have always been that way. Heck, I clean to relieve all. my. stress. My friends call me to help clean out their closets for goodness sake.

I mentioned a couple posts ago, that I am working on a little nook for myself. There is a closet in the nook and I wanted to hang a gift wrap rack on the door. My gift bags and wrapping paper have always set on the floor just taking up a lot of space. We actually do not have much of an attic and this closet stores all my Christmas decor, including the tree. I really needed to get the gift supplies off the floor to make room for Christmas and other holiday items that I will be accumulating over the years!

The Container Store saved the day!!! 


They have this amazing gift wrap storage rack by elfa ANDDDD it just so happens all elfa products are 30% off RIGHT NOW. Find the gift wrap rack HERE. Find pictures of mine below...


top basket: everyday ribbon
2nd basket: boys/mens gift bags
3rd basket: girls/womens gift bags
4th basket: holiday ribbon
bottom basket: holiday gift bags and rolls of wrapping paper



The very best part of this whole thing, is I did not have to put any holes in my door. This was a really important feature to me! I also liked that you can customize the rack to be perfect for your space and need. The ladies at Container Store really help you plan your space. 

Check out these other gift wrap options at Container Store. I really just needed the very basic option, BUT I do have some friends who could probably invest in the more expensive versions with all the gift wrap they have!


I mean really??!! How do they perfectly coordinate all the colors of their gift wrap. That is not real life. Mine is definitely not as pretty, but works for me!


LOVE that ribbon dispenser!! 



Find all the elfa gift wrap storage solutions HERE.

Need to organize your office, garage, kitchen, pantry or closet?? Find all the elfa options HERE

The Container Store also has model closets and other spaces set up in the actual store to see in person. Even if you don't buy anything, it is fun to look around. Seriously, think about taking advantage of the elfa 30% off sale! I really think it is worth. My brother in law and almost sister in law are taking advantage of the sale and getting storage for their master closet! I can't wait to see what they do with their space using elfa. 

...and I can't wait to see how my house transforms with elfa purchases in the future!


Leave a Reply