WOW!!! I am finally a blogger.
I really have no idea what my goals are for this blog, but it was really important to me that I just started it. I can't wait to see where it takes me. I am so glad that I took the plunge. The blog is still in the works and is definitely not perfect, but I'm working on it. 

So here it goes...

CHRISTMAS, people is in 9 days. NINE. 
Are you finished shopping? Cause I am!!!

Here are some of my favorite Christmas gift ideas for any lady friend in your life. 

Monogram items are always a good choice. Nordstrom has some of the cutest monogram items this year. Here are some of my favorites. 


 Click HERE for the initial tray.
Click HERE for the initial mug.
Click HERE for the initial pillow.


Nordstrom also has the most adorable Kate Spade stud earrings. I've noticed that they go on sale often. Right now you can get them for $28.50!!! I have asked for them in multiple colors. I love the pink, black and navy. These just happen to be colors I need for outfits I wear to school. But there are so many other choices. 


Click HERE for the available colors.


I absolutely LOVE the BP section at Nordstrom for the $20 something scarves. Here are some of my favorites that I am hoping to get. To find these scarves and others click HERE!!!





Recently I read about this company called "Be Still Clothing Company". Check out their purpose for existing (taken directly from their WEBSITE).

"Be Still Clothing Company was started in December 2013 as a means to bring hope to the hopeless, strength to the weak, and comfort to those in pain. Exodus 14:14 says “The Lord will fight for you; you need only to BE STILL,” and Psalm 46:10 says "BE STILL and know that I am God." These verses have been a source of strength to so many in their time of need.  Be Still Clothing Company wants to share this truth with others through our clothing in a fashionable and comfortable way." 

I fell in love with their mission statement and found some really cute tees as well! 


Find this tee HERE!


Find this tee HERE!

A Kendra Scott Rayne Necklace or Elle Earrings are always things on my wish list. I normally buy the Rayne necklace during my birthday month because you can get 50% off one item for your birthday. (AND when your husband's birthday is the same month, you beg him to go show his ID so you can enjoy one more present!!!)


Click HERE for the Elle earrings (I have them in black, slate and white pearl)
Click HERE for the Rayne necklaces (I have the magenta)


Finally, I recently became obsessed with Rifle Paper Company. I plan on making a little office space for myself upstairs and decorating it with their wall art. To visit their website click HERE.

But seriously, how great is this Les Fleurs calendar that also doubles as wall art, that can be framed when the month is over! Find the calendar HERE


SO excited about my first blog post. Let me know what you think. Enjoy the last days before Christmas and find ways to get in the Christmas spirit. 



4 Comments

  1. Love the blog! ! Congrats! I'm loving the Nordstrom initial mug and the scarve ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kari. I really appreciate the feedback. Thanks for reading! Hope you are doing well.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Kiki! I may be asking you for some blog advice soon.

      Delete