Today I'm linking up with Andrea at Momfessionals and Erika at A Little Bit of Everything for some Friday Favorites!!!



Also linking up with these ladies!



one

Since the winter season began, I have been using Bath and Body Works candles everyday. I've tried several of their holiday scents and definitely have some favorites. My absolute favorite has been "Mint Mocha Bark". I also enjoyed "Merry Cookie". Neither of these two are available online right now. If you got them at the beginning of the season, lucky you!!! 

I bought these candles for my teacher friends and even some family members. Right now you can get them for 45% off online, making them $12. They are regular $22.50. 


Click HERE for the Twisted Peppermint. 


Click HERE for Winter Candy Apple.


Click HERE for Cinnamon Caramel Swirl. 

I noticed online that "Frosted Cranberry" got really good reviews. I haven't had a chance to get that one, but the reviews might have convinced me! When it's not the holidays, I am normally burning "Stress Relief" found HERE


two

A couple days ago, I purchased my new 2015 planner. After doing lots of research, I decided to go with the Kate Spade Large Agenda for 2015. There are 4 different designs to choose from. 


Honestly, I loved the gold polka-dot but read a lot of reviews that said the dots get scratched and rub off easily. I also noticed that when a pen or fingernail scratches the black and white one, it leaves a noticeable mark. Finally my eye is not naturally drawn to green, SO- I decided on the bookshelf print. I love the uniqueness of the cover. I am enjoying the planner so much, that I am hoping to write a blog about it soon! All the stores around me were sold out of the agendas except Dillards. That is where I walked right in and purchased mine! Tonssss of places sell them online, I just didn't want to pay or wait for shipping. 

three

I started collecting Tervis Tumblers. I recently purchased two Texas Tech cups and LOVE them. These tumblers are A-MAZ-ING. They are big and perfect for work. I have found myself buying different tumbler brands from Target and Walmart, but none of the others have stood the test of time as well as Tervis.


four

My friend and I were at Target tonight shopping for an Angel. We came across these adorable booties. It was love at first sight!!! Target didn't have my size, but I will be ordering them immediately online. They fit my teacher budget and they were the perfect shade of brown! This picture does not do them justice. Since I am on my feet all day with the kids at school, I prefer to wear shoes with little to no heel! These are great at only 1.5 inches. 


Find them HERE!!!

five

And last BUT not least, Old Navy leggings!!! I can't get enough of them. Some of my favorites are not currently available online, but they still have several to choose from. Click HERE to view them all. 




Enjoy your weekend! 



One Comment

  1. We actually have a Spiced Apple Toddy B&BW candle in our living room right now that I really love. It's actually my first B&BW candle ever, and I have a feeling once it runs out I'll be needing to buy a few more!

    ReplyDelete