Did anyone else LOVEEE the rainy morning we had?! This is literally how dark my living room was at 9:30 a.m. 



Perfectttttt movie watchin' weather! Cleaning and watching movies is how I would love to spend every morning. I am so thankful for this time I had to myself. 

I finished the movie "Christmas Cupid" from yesterday and started "Holiday and Handcuffs" - also on Netflix. 


Again, incredibly cheesy. But that's what I loved about it. 

During my relaxing morning, I cleaned (my favorite) and lit  the Twisted Peppermint candle that I have mentioned previously on my Friday Favorites! Seriously, this stuff makes your house smell of Christmas. Find it HERE. Currently the candle is only $12. In-sane.


My favorite part of the day was seeing my Patti. Patti teaches Kindergarten with me. I like to think of her as my school mom (because she could be my mom). Patti would rather I think of her as my sister. Really though, the woman takes good care of me and I love her for it. She just bought a house this summer and has updated me through every step of making the house her home. 

Something you need to know about me--- I LOVE houses. I LOVE looking at other homes. I am obsessed with floorplans and home decor. If I was a sales person, I would be a realtor. It's that job I aspire to do but would never really do. I mean let's be honest, winter breaks and summer breaks are the BEST and I love my kinder babies.

Anyways...Patti says she just "threw" her Christmas decorations up, but she doesn't give herself enough credit. I am so excited to share some of her decor with you because let's not kid ourselves...you enjoy looking at houses too! Enjoy the "thrown" together Christmas amazingness. 


I love a good cookie jar!



The santa ornaments hanging on her tree. I could probably be a photographer. Ha!


Her A-MAZ-ING fireplace. She's coming to my house next year!





Seriously, how do people tie bows like this? 




Incredible, HANDMADE stocking #1.


Incredible, HANDMADE stocking #2.



Incredible, HANDMADE stocking #3. If only you could see the intricate details. Unbelievable. 


I don't even know what to call this, but it's adorbs!



Her little Christmas village.


The stair decor (that she doesn't like and wants to redo for next year). I mean reallllyyyy??! It's perfect. Aren't those huge ornaments spectacular?

I hope you enjoyed Patti's Christmas decorations as much as I did. What a talented friend I have. 

Lastly, I know this might come as a shock to most of you, but I cooked dinner tonight! Woo hoo! I have been reading Mix and Match Mama blog. On it I found Christmas morning recipes and dinner ideas. 

For tonight, I made a Broccoli and Sausage Ravioli recipe found HERE. Shay, the blogger, caught my attention when she used adjectives like easiest, heartiest, crowd pleasing, simplistic and delicious. 

You should definitely try it, Matt and I really enjoyed it. My favorite part was the panko breadcrumbs on top. Golden brown yumminess!!



Tomorrow, I can't wait to share with you what Matt and I are cookin' up for Christmas morning. 


Leave a Reply