Happy Friday! I don't know about y'all but this cloudy day has me sitting on the couch, typing this blog, watching Gossip Girl, eating pizza, and drinking some Pepsi. 

I promised last Friday Favorites that I would write a post on the makeup I found and tried after watching numerous youtube channels. Watching videos on youtube all began when my dermatologist wanted me to start using a daily suncreen. Straight suncreen breaks me out, so I decided to try a cc cream (color corrector) with SPF to combat my redness and provide protection from sun damage. 

I will never claim to be a beauty professional. I happen to be very lazy when it comes to applying makeup. I prefer to stay very natural with or without makeup and will spend 10 minutes tops to apply anything. I do not allow myself to get carried away with this step in the mornings. It is just not who I am to get all fancied up. In fact, mascara, sweats and a t-shirt would be my staple outfit if it was possible to wear this to work haha.

Here are some favorites I've discovered. All products are from the drugstore. I purchased them from CVS or Walgreens.

{cc cream}



Lumene CC Cream in Medium
I have started to prefer the medium shade over the light. The light tends to make me look a little ghostly even though it matches my skin tone. The medium is not much darker, it just adds a little color in a natural way! To apply this cc cream, I put the smallest amount on my fingers and spread it into my face to cover some redness and then I put more on the top of my hand and dip my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush into the cream and apply it all over, brushing it in a circular motion. This helps to give it a flawless look. The brush really makes all the difference. Even though I split the application into two parts with my fingers and brush, I still use less than the size of a dime. It doesn't take much and has a light to medium coverage that is completely weightless.


{setting powder}


Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Transparent
This powder is around $3 and keeps me matte all day long. I tend to have oily skin so this is a must. I use my Real Techniques Powder Brush to apply this powder all over my face over the cc cream.

{bronzer}



NYC Bronzer in Sunny
This bronzer is around $3 and just awesome. You can't go wrong with this product. I use my Real Techniques Blush Brush to apply this to the top of my forehead, lower half of my cheekbone and on the jawbone. It almost forms the shape of a 3 on your face. Hairline of your forehead, cheekbone, jawbone. Repeat on other side. 

{blush}


Wet n Wild Blushes in all three colors
After trying several blushes from the drugstore and watching tons of reviews, these $3 beauties are the BEST. They are super pigmented and last all day. I L-O-V-E them. I use my Real Techniques Blush Brush to apply this blush on the top half of my cheekbone and over the bronzer a little.


{eyeliner}


L'oreal Infallible Eyeliner in Black Brown
I've been using this forever. I haven't really tried anything else to compare. This eyeliner has just always worked. I'm an eyeliner slob and have never had the patience to perfect the art haha, so this pen makes it so easy for me to throw on.

{mascara}


L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Black Brown
I haven't tried another mascara in years. There are a few others from L'Oreal and Maybelline I'd loved to try but haven't had problems with this one- so why change something that's not broken! I have long eyelashes already. I don't have to curl them or anything. This mascara alone just adds volume and does the trick for me.

{lip product}


Revlon Lip Butters
Peach Parfait, Berry Smoothie and Pink Truffle are probably my favorite shades so far because they are the most natural looking on my lips. They are the perfect mix between, lip stick, lip balm and lip gloss. All-in-One. I will say, even if I'm not wearing makeup, I am always wearing a lip product. It might not always be these lip butters, but it is always something!

Find the Real Techniques Brushes at Ulta, Walmart, Walgreens, or Amazon. These are the best brushes for such a good price. I did not pay over $9 for any of the 4 I own.



What are your favorite makeup products? Do you have a daily makeup routine or something you like to use on lazy days? Comment below!

Today, I'm linking up with Momfessionals...




Leave a Reply