A snow day!! I absolutely can not believe it. 
Late February. 
District ACTUALLY made the call the night before.
I had no meetings planned.
There was absolutely nothing I really needed to get done,
except teach of course!

Could this be perfection??!!

I. Think. Yes.

So here I am doing the taxes, calling AT&T for the billionth time this month, calling the city to pick up bulk trash, paying bills, deleting unnecessary items off up my phone to allow for more storage, updating the software on my phone, doing laundry, folding laundry, and preparing for this blog post! All of these are nothing I really really want to do- BUT I am feeling so blessed to have the extra time today to get it all done!

And if you know me at all, you know the best part of my day is getting to wear my pajamas!!!

Today I am linking up with Erika and Andrea for a Favorite Things at Target post! These ladies always have the best linky parties and the best part about following them is you not only get to see what my favorites are, but you also get to check out other blogs that have joined as well!


Here is their schedule if you want to join the fun and link up too!


{lamps}

I absolutely love Target's mix and match lamp section. You can pick any shade and any base. I love that the bases and shades come in all different sizes and patterns. Here are two I have in my house. To shop Targets lamps click HERE



{florals}

I have found some of the prettiest faux florals at Target. To shop Target florals click HERE


{long, layering tanks}

I have 15 of these Woman's Favorite Tank by Merona. They come in just about every color. They are regularly $10 but I always wait till their on sale for $7. I love love LOVE to layer and these tanks are the perfect addition. The length on these are perfect. They wash nicely- I don't worry about putting them in the dryer and they are SO soft. Some of the colors happen to be on sale today! Find them HERE. For a size reference, I normally wear a small. If I wanted some extra length, I would have no problem wearing a medium. They are a stretchy fabric. I also read somewhere that people get the maternity sizes for even more length and I thought that was an excellent idea. 



{boots and flats}

I practically live in the Target shoe section. Most of my flats I scored on clearance at Target. I also always buy my boots from Target simply because I do not wear shoes long enough to spend the $200 of real leather at the department store. The boots below are the ones I have worn at least twice a week for all of fall and winter. For boots click HERE and for flats click HERE





{books}

Every single time I go to Target, I have to walk down the aisle of books. I rationalize Targets book section like this: Target is not a bookstore...but they do have at least two full aisles of books. So they must pick the very best books to take up their shelving space...only the ones they know people will love and ones that have gotten a lot of attention! When I think this way, I have to look every time. I also love that they have a section of books that have been picked for their Target book club. These must be food right??! Target makes it so easy to find a great book. To view Target Book Club Picks click HERE.


{bookends}

Targets bookends are adorable and because I love books, I am always in need for some stylish decor in my bookshelves. I have my eye on the dachshunds and elephants! Check them out HERE



{organizational baskets}

Target comes out with some of the best baskets. All the baskets I have bought, are of good quality. I do have to wait till they are on sale or clearance to purchase them thought to feel like I'm getting a good deal. See all of the baskets Target has HERE




And of course I always check out the pillows, note cards/school supplies, cd's, and makeup aisles too!! I stay out of the women's clothing section or I will always spend more money than I have. 

Hope you enjoyed reading today!


5 Comments

  1. Replies
    1. I know! I love that they brighten up any space. The sizing is perfect for my built-in shelving or on a side table. Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Target! Last week I knocked over my Target lamp I've had for 8 years and broke the shade. I was kind of excited I could go buy a new one - and it's actually a need! Enjoy your snow day - no suck luck in Amarillo and it's a total mess here too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your theory on the book section;)

    ReplyDelete