Y'all. I read this book during ONE snow day! Seriously- it was so so good. I am a huge fan of romantic novels and some young adult fiction. If this is not your genre preference then you may not care for this one. Otherwise, it's a true gem.


I adore any kind of love story that tugs at the heartstrings. Eleanor and Park was both heartwarming and heartbreaking. This love story in particular, was focused on the first love. You know... the love that completely changes you and never leaves you. Whether you are torn apart or stay together forever-  this love effects you like no one can understand. I loved Eleanor. I loved Park. I loved them together. 

I will mention that the ending might be frustrating for you because it was left to the interpretation of the reader. It didn't bother me as much in this book as it does in some others because I made up a pretty stellar ending for myself :) I definitely wouldn't mind a sequel. I hope the author isn't quite done with these characters and that she writes about them someday soon! This was an easy read for me personally, but I want to warn you that the first couple of pages had some bad language. I was worried at first, but it got much better!


In other news, one of my absolute favorite books...



Hasssss a SEQUEL. Yes, I might be screaming and doing a happy dance. I saw it at Target and knew I needed it right away...even though it was a hardcover. I typically save my money on those, but I just couldn't pass it up. I am starting it tonight.




Incase you would like to know what else Target is telling us to read, I took some pictures!

The New York Times Best Sellers



andddddd The Target Book Club Picks


My favorites from all of these are:
Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion

You're. Welcome.


Leave a Reply